Author Topic: Disney movies  (Read 6869 times)

Offline Tsugo

• The hockey lover girl, eh?
  • Level 2
Disney movies
« on: May 08, 2008, 08:36:07 PM »
I haven't been on for a while.  Sorry D':    I wanted to make a thread about Disney movies and maybe I could get idea's for more movies to add to my list lol!  Today I just watched Sleeping Beauty on youtube, and I also watched Quest to Camelot, Lion King, The Little Mermaid and Hunchback of Norte-Dame just recently. [[ not in the same day x.x]].  I still have tons to watch like the Jungle book, Robin Hood, Lion King two, Snow White, and all the others ._. ...this is going to take me a very long long time... =.=;; 

"The blue sky is infinitely high, crystal clear...that's what the world should be...a world of infinite possibilities, laid before us, crystal clear

Offline Alpha621

• A local ghost
  • Deleted Account
  • Level 9
  • ヽ(.◕ˇω ˇ◕; )ノ
Re: Disney movies
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2008, 10:52:29 PM »
You should check out Meet the Robinsons(really funny and good :D ).

Offline Ichara1

• Level 6
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2008, 10:59:00 PM »
I love Disney!
I think that Pixar is amazing too...
Hey, is anyone besides me really excited for Prince Caspian in 7 days, 3 hrs, and 54 minutes??  ;D

You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
C. S. Lewis

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
C. S. Lewis

I own LadyEm's 1000th post, Manga Star's 5000th(pending), and have dual ownership of Ichigo's 5000th!

Offline Cricket

• Neeeeeerd.
  • Level 6
  • He's smiling because he won 35 minutes ago.
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2008, 10:47:07 AM »
Disney is good, Pixar is amazing. A Bug's Life and Finding Nemo are still two of my favorite cg movies, and I love the Pixar short film collection. I can't wait to see Wall-E. ;D
The man who can drive himself further once the effort gets painful is the man who will win. - Roger Bannister

"Nothing gives a person so much advantage over another as to remain always cool and unruffled under all circumstances." - Thomas Jefferson

You are in control of your life. Don't ever forget that. You are what you are because of the conscious and subconscious choices you have made. - Barbara Hall

Offline splinter_02

• Level 8
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2008, 11:04:47 AM »
The Lion King is my favorite Disney movie.  I didn't like The Lion King 2 so well, though.  And The Lion King 1 1/2 was just okay.
"Who am I? Am I really what others say about me? Or am I only what I know of myself?"
Dietrich Bonhoeffer, Widerstand und Ergebung

Offline shiroihikari

• Nostalgia Junkie
  • Level 2
  • We're jumping onto White Base!
    • Nostalgia Junkie
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2008, 01:09:09 PM »
I tend to hate the Disney sequels/prequels.  @_@

On DVD, I have Sleeping Beauty, The Little Mermaid, and the recently re-released Saludos Amigos/The Three Caballeros collection.  I've also got Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast and The Lion King on VHS. 

The Three Caballeros is awesome. XD Has anybody seen it? 

I don't like The Lion King nearly as much as I used to.  People talk about it being one of the greats, but I guess I just don't see it.  It's left a sour taste in my mouth ever since I found out that it's a big ripoff of Kimba the White Lion. :\

Beauty and the Beast isn't perfect, but I think it's definitely one of Disney's best. 

I also have a few gripes with The Little Mermaid, but you can't deny what fantastic songs that movie had.  It's worth watching for that reason alone.

I like some of the things that Pixar does, but I'm not a devoted fan.  Though Ratatouille surprised the heck out of me-- in a good way.

As for Finding Nemo...eurgh...let's just say that I think I saw a different movie than everybody else did. >_>

Also, Quest for Camelot wasn't Disney.  I think it was Warner Bros, but I'm not for sure.
Nostalgia Junkie.   Because old memories die hard.

Friendly Warning: This blog contains some PG-13 language.

Offline Ichigo

• The Future awesome voice actress~President of the Elric fangirls fanclub~ I <3 DarkEd~ Fruit-chan Strawberry!
  • Level 10
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2008, 03:39:26 PM »
I love Disney!
I think that Pixar is amazing too...
Hey, is anyone besides me really excited for Prince Caspian in 7 days, 3 hrs, and 54 minutes??  ;D

*drools* YES!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT!!!!!!!! UWAAAH!!!!

hmm.. Ive seen pretty much every disney movie ever made o.0
(my mom's a disney junkie, hence, so am I^^)

Here's all the ones I can think of at this moment
Fantasia
Fantasia 2000
Ratatoiulle
Meet the Robinsons
Bugs Life
Finding Nemo
Lion King
Lion King II
Lion King 1 1/2
Sleeping Beauty
Cinderella
Little Mermaid
Aladdin
Aladdin :Return of Jafar (o.0 stoopid.)
Snow White
Toy Story
Toy Story 2
Brother Bear
Brother Bear 2
Princess Diaries
Princess Diaries 2
Ice Princess
Little Mermaid 2
Beauty and the Beast
the sequel to beauty and the beast (o.0 stupid.)
Freaky Friday
Cars
Herbie
Herbie :Fully loaded
Three caballeros (XD awesome)
about 50 little short movies

and I'm sure there's more but I'm tired now.

I Ichigo, Hereby own Redfur's 1000th post. :3 and Star's 2000th post. and Pala-kun's 3660th and Kiwi-chan's 1999th.and Britt-chan's 200th and 1000th, Gabby-chan's 150th! and Drewix's 1776th Mwahahahaa~

"be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
~dr. Suess
"The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart."
-Hellen Keller
Me: C-Can I have a doodlegraph?
Vic: Doodlegraph? What's that?
Me: You know, Where you doodle and autograph ^_^
Vic: hahaha, I've never heard of that before.
Me:'cuz I just made it up ;3
Vic: Your're so cute X3 *flicks hat*

Offline splinter_02

• Level 8
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2008, 05:15:59 PM »
I went to Disney World last Spring and got jumped by King Louis, the ape!  (Really, I'm serious!) 
"Who am I? Am I really what others say about me? Or am I only what I know of myself?"

Offline Ichara1

• Level 6
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2008, 09:22:35 PM »
O.O

C. S. Lewis

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
C. S. Lewis

I own LadyEm's 1000th post, Manga Star's 5000th(pending), and have dual ownership of Ichigo's 5000th!

Offline SpidermanFreak!

• Level 4
  • The mighty goatman551!(now has granite plate body!
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2008, 10:24:57 PM »
Just a random guess,does Ichigo like disney?
"WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT ELECTRICAL BILLS "

"hey bub"-wolverine
"..........."-link

Offline splinter_02

• Level 8
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2008, 10:42:22 PM »
O.O
And then I found out that I was being stalked by Buzz Lightyear from Toy Story!

... ok, just kidding about the Buzz Lightyear thing.  But I really did get jumped by King Louis!

Offline SpidermanFreak!

• Level 4
  • The mighty goatman551!(now has granite plate body!
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2008, 10:44:57 PM »
U need a shock prod when u go again ;D
"WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT ELECTRICAL BILLS "

"hey bub"-wolverine
"..........."-link

Offline Ichara1

• Level 6
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2008, 11:59:32 PM »
Don't listen to that dude above me, he's completely bonkers  ;D
Ichigo- Disney FTW!
Cricket-I know, Wall-e looks like it's going to be amazing. I think Pixar improves so much with each film, I'm looking forward to the new strides they will make in Wall-e.
Shirohikari-Sorry ;), but I <3 Finding Nemo, it's my "happy place" movie for when I'm down...just keep swimming! Just keep swimming! (repeat 50 times  ;D)

C. S. Lewis

C. S. Lewis

Offline Ichigo

• The Future awesome voice actress~President of the Elric fangirls fanclub~ I <3 DarkEd~ Fruit-chan Strawberry!
  • Level 10
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2008, 12:12:53 AM »
Just a random guess,does Ichigo like disney?
how's you guess XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Ichigo- Disney FTW!
umm I hate to sound like an idiot but what does FTW mean? >//>
who's your favorite Narnia character??? mine is umm <//< >//>

I Ichigo, Hereby own Redfur's 1000th post. :3 and Star's 2000th post. and Pala-kun's 3660th and Kiwi-chan's 1999th.and Britt-chan's 200th and 1000th, Gabby-chan's 150th! and Drewix's 1776th Mwahahahaa~

"be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
~dr. Suess
"The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart."
-Hellen Keller
Me: C-Can I have a doodlegraph?
Vic: Doodlegraph? What's that?
Me: You know, Where you doodle and autograph ^_^
Vic: hahaha, I've never heard of that before.
Me:'cuz I just made it up ;3
Vic: Your're so cute X3 *flicks hat*

Offline splinter_02

• Level 8
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2008, 12:14:50 AM »
I just like Aslan.  As for FTW, I've no knowledge of that terminology.