Author Topic: I saw Speed Racer  (Read 1520 times)

Offline splinter_02

• Deleted Account
  • Level 8
I saw Speed Racer
« on: May 24, 2008, 08:58:53 PM »
I went with my mom and little brother yesterday to see the movie Speed Racer.  I'm not going to write a big, long review, so I'm just going to say it was a fun and fast paced two hours out of the house.  I'm not sure if my little brother should have came along, though; there was a fair amount of blood and mild language.

Read ChristianAnswers.net's review of Speed Racer.
"Who am I? Am I really what others say about me? Or am I only what I know of myself?"
Dietrich Bonhoeffer, Widerstand und Ergebung

Offline Alpha621

• A local ghost
  • Deleted Account
  • Level 9
  • ヽ(.◕ˇω ˇ◕; )ノ
Re: I saw Speed Racer
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2008, 01:42:02 AM »
I might see the movie, but not sure yet.

Offline Cricket

• Neeeeeerd.
  • Level 6
  • He's smiling because he won 35 minutes ago.
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2008, 01:25:48 PM »
I want to see it so bad. It looks so cheesy but that's part of the fun. ;D Not to mention when I was younger (I wanna say 7 or 8) I used to watch that show all the time. I guess that was technically the first anime I saw, though I really didn't know what anime was tell I was 14 or 15.
The man who can drive himself further once the effort gets painful is the man who will win. - Roger Bannister

"Nothing gives a person so much advantage over another as to remain always cool and unruffled under all circumstances." - Thomas Jefferson

You are in control of your life. Don't ever forget that. You are what you are because of the conscious and subconscious choices you have made. - Barbara Hall

Offline splinter_02

• Deleted Account
  • Level 8
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2008, 04:38:55 PM »
I thought the movie captured the spirit of the cartoons well.
"Who am I? Am I really what others say about me? Or am I only what I know of myself?"
Dietrich Bonhoeffer, Widerstand und Ergebung