April 16, 2014, 03:53:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Home Rules-Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Kawaii?  (Read 1339 times)
Micah

Look at the world He has made.

« on: June 05, 2008, 01:57:15 PM »

Can someone tell me what KAWAII means Huh???

Christ is the glory of God. His bloodsoaked cross is the blazing center of that glory. By it he bought for us every blessingótemporal and eternal. And we donít deserve any. He bought them all. Because of Christís cross, Godís elect are destined to be sons of God. Because of his cross, the wrath of God is taken away. Because of his cross all guilt is removed, and sins are forgiven, and perfect righteousness is imputed to us, and the love of God is poured out in our hearts by the Spirit, and we are being conformed to the image of Christ.  ~John Piper- Don't Waste Your Life
Ichigo
The Future awesome voice actress~President of the Elric fangirls fanclub~ I <3 DarkEd~ Fruit-chan Strawberry!
Over 9000!

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2008, 02:01:46 PM »

Cute, adorable, etc.

I Ichigo, Hereby own Redfur's 1000th post. :3 and Star's 2000th post. and Pala-kun's 3660th and Kiwi-chan's 1999th.and Britt-chan's 200th and 1000th, Gabby-chan's 150th! and Drewix's 1776th Mwahahahaa~

"be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
~dr. Suess
"The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart."
-Hellen Keller
Me: C-Can I have a doodlegraph?
Vic: Doodlegraph? What's that?
Me: You know, Where you doodle and autograph ^_^
Vic: hahaha, I've never heard of that before.
Me:'cuz I just made it up ;3
Vic: Your're so cute X3 *flicks hat*
Alpha621
A local ghost
Bearer of the legendary 9 stars

ヽ(.◕ˇω ˇ◕; )ノ

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2008, 02:28:27 PM »

Yep, it means cute :3 .

I claim Ichigo's 4100th post X3 and Catalyst's 800th and 1100th post Grin and Drewix's 600th and 4000thpost Cool and Paladin's 777th and 3000th post Cheesy and Sora's 600th post Smiley and Manga-Chan's 6000th post :3 and Gabby's 600th and 1000th post Grin !!!

ost ^w^ and Kawaiione's 300th post >w< and Britbrit-Chan's 3330th, 3900th and 3470th post OWO !!

I own the pages of=
"Just Random Conversation Cheesy ": 200th

thekawaiione
다니카 (Danica)
Villain Member?

힘내요! (Cheer up! / Be strong!)

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2008, 08:53:26 PM »

Echoing the others:: Kawaii is the romanised writing for the Japanese word for cute~

같은 하늘아래에 산다면, 언젠간 만나지겠지.
"If we live under the same sky, weíll probably meet some day."

main site | OC site | dA | anipan | twitter | tumblr
My art thread here on CM: [⇢] art by thekawaiione ♥

( I do generally read most every thread here on CM, I just don't often remember to reply or don't know what to say. ^^;; )
Micah

Look at the world He has made.

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2008, 10:16:21 AM »

Ok cool thanks!!

Christ is the glory of God. His bloodsoaked cross is the blazing center of that glory. By it he bought for us every blessingótemporal and eternal. And we donít deserve any. He bought them all. Because of Christís cross, Godís elect are destined to be sons of God. Because of his cross, the wrath of God is taken away. Because of his cross all guilt is removed, and sins are forgiven, and perfect righteousness is imputed to us, and the love of God is poured out in our hearts by the Spirit, and we are being conformed to the image of Christ.  ~John Piper- Don't Waste Your Life
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: