Author Topic: Kawaii?  (Read 1374 times)

Offline Micah

• Level 3
  • Look at the world He has made.
    • Yo-Ho-Ho!
Kawaii?
« on: June 05, 2008, 03:57:15 PM »
Can someone tell me what KAWAII means ?????
Christ is the glory of God. His bloodsoaked cross is the blazing center of that glory. By it he bought for us every blessingótemporal and eternal. And we donít deserve any. He bought them all. Because of Christís cross, Godís elect are destined to be sons of God. Because of his cross, the wrath of God is taken away. Because of his cross all guilt is removed, and sins are forgiven, and perfect righteousness is imputed to us, and the love of God is poured out in our hearts by the Spirit, and we are being conformed to the image of Christ.  ~John Piper- Don't Waste Your Life

Offline Ichigo

• The Future awesome voice actress~President of the Elric fangirls fanclub~ I <3 DarkEd~ Fruit-chan Strawberry!
  • Level 10
Re: Kawaii?
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2008, 04:01:46 PM »
Cute, adorable, etc.

I Ichigo, Hereby own Redfur's 1000th post. :3 and Star's 2000th post. and Pala-kun's 3660th and Kiwi-chan's 1999th.and Britt-chan's 200th and 1000th, Gabby-chan's 150th! and Drewix's 1776th Mwahahahaa~

"be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
~dr. Suess
"The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart."
-Hellen Keller
Me: C-Can I have a doodlegraph?
Vic: Doodlegraph? What's that?
Me: You know, Where you doodle and autograph ^_^
Vic: hahaha, I've never heard of that before.
Me:'cuz I just made it up ;3
Vic: Your're so cute X3 *flicks hat*

Offline Alpha621

• A local ghost
  • Deleted Account
  • Level 9
  • ヽ(.◕ˇω ˇ◕; )ノ
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2008, 04:28:27 PM »
Yep, it means cute :3 .

Offline thekawaiione

• 다니카 (Danica)
  • Level 6
  • 힘내요! (Cheer up! / Be strong!)
    • SarangHaengbok
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2008, 10:53:26 PM »
Echoing the others:: Kawaii is the romanised writing for the Japanese word for cute~

같은 하늘아래에 산다면, 언젠간 만나지겠지.
"If we live under the same sky, weíll probably meet some day."

art & personal tumblr | tumblr for dolls, fashion, and reblogs | twitter | Cosbreaks

Offline Micah

• Level 3
  • Look at the world He has made.
    • Yo-Ho-Ho!
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2008, 12:16:21 PM »
Ok cool thanks!!
Christ is the glory of God. His bloodsoaked cross is the blazing center of that glory. By it he bought for us every blessingótemporal and eternal. And we donít deserve any. He bought them all. Because of Christís cross, Godís elect are destined to be sons of God. Because of his cross, the wrath of God is taken away. Because of his cross all guilt is removed, and sins are forgiven, and perfect righteousness is imputed to us, and the love of God is poured out in our hearts by the Spirit, and we are being conformed to the image of Christ.  ~John Piper- Don't Waste Your Life