Author Topic: The Person Below Me -- an icebreaking game! W00t!~  (Read 251114 times)

Offline Nitro3.0

• Christian, Homeschooler, artist, and Manga lover. I'm the Class Hamster of Antarctica!
  • Level 8
  • Onin's Beast
Re: The Person Below Me -- an icebreaking game! W00t!~
« Reply #12285 on: April 18, 2012, 10:47:22 AM »
Sadly no. I wish I was.

TPBM Has fished before
For God loved the world so much that He gave His only son. THIS MESSAGE IS ILLEGAL in 53 countries. Restricted Nations: 40 Hostile areas: 13<br /><br />I hear much, yet I don\'t say much. I Understand much, yet know too little. My choices are careful, yet I can\'t count on myself. I need you, oh Lord, to guide me in all my ways, and to strengthen and encourage me, through all my life.<br /><br />\"Saving the world, one cupcake at a time.\" -Nitronius III<br /><br />(13:27:19) Love: Monopoly money: doesn\'t amount to any value...but its colored 8D<br /><br />(10:15:36) Nitro3.0: I\'m just the freaky nut boy. Don\'t mind me. I\'ll only steal your left shoe and 2 dollars while eating ice cream. =w=<br /><br /> <br /><br /><br /><br />I claim: Honestly Hana\'s 799th, Melody Maker\'s 2142nd,  DiamondDragon\'s 3851st, Mooch\'s 2487th, Harvester of pearls 2362nd, and Arwen Eveningstar\'s 785th Posts! W00T!

Offline Love

• Young in Christ :)
  • Level 8
  • I love Jesus!! :) <3
« Reply #12286 on: April 18, 2012, 06:26:27 PM »
Yep :3 never caught any fish before though XD they are afraid of me ><> <--fish XD

TPBM ate something sweet today ^_^
#lovepunsftw

“In friendship...we think we have chosen our peers. In reality a few years' difference in the dates of our births, a few more miles between certain houses, the choice of one university instead of another...the accident of a topic being raised or not raised at a first meeting--any of these chances might have kept us apart. But, for a Christian, there are, strictly speaking no chances. A secret master of ceremonies has been at work. Christ, who said to the disciples, "Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you," can truly say to every group of Christian friends, "Ye have not chosen one another but I have chosen you for one another." The friendship is not a reward for our discriminating and good taste in finding one another out. It is the instrument by which God reveals to each of us the beauties of others.”
― C.S. Lewis, The Four Loves

"A bible that's falling apart usually belongs to someone who isn't" ~Charles Spurgeon

Offline Nitro3.0

• Christian, Homeschooler, artist, and Manga lover. I'm the Class Hamster of Antarctica!
  • Level 8
  • Onin's Beast
« Reply #12287 on: April 18, 2012, 07:03:58 PM »
`~` hmmm....I......yup. Yup I did. :3

TPBM has one favorite character
For God loved the world so much that He gave His only son. THIS MESSAGE IS ILLEGAL in 53 countries. Restricted Nations: 40 Hostile areas: 13<br /><br />I hear much, yet I don\'t say much. I Understand much, yet know too little. My choices are careful, yet I can\'t count on myself. I need you, oh Lord, to guide me in all my ways, and to strengthen and encourage me, through all my life.<br /><br />\"Saving the world, one cupcake at a time.\" -Nitronius III<br /><br />(13:27:19) Love: Monopoly money: doesn\'t amount to any value...but its colored 8D<br /><br />(10:15:36) Nitro3.0: I\'m just the freaky nut boy. Don\'t mind me. I\'ll only steal your left shoe and 2 dollars while eating ice cream. =w=<br /><br /> <br /><br /><br /><br />I claim: Honestly Hana\'s 799th, Melody Maker\'s 2142nd,  DiamondDragon\'s 3851st, Mooch\'s 2487th, Harvester of pearls 2362nd, and Arwen Eveningstar\'s 785th Posts! W00T!

Online DiamondDragon

• Dragon Empress
  • Level 9
  • Dragon Empress
    • Chronicles of the Mount
« Reply #12288 on: April 18, 2012, 08:49:02 PM »
Character that I made? Yes, I actually do. But....that's my little secret. >w>

TPBM Has a story/manga in pending?
♪I'm and empty page! I'm an open book!
Write Your story on my heart! Come on and make Your mark!
Author of my hope, Maker of the stars, let me be your work of art!
Won't you write your story on my heart?♫

I'm open for RPs through personal messages!

Offline Nitro3.0

• Level 8
  • Onin's Beast
« Reply #12289 on: April 19, 2012, 10:04:12 AM »
About two. I have yet to actually start drawing out either. =w=U I gotta add meaningful Dialogue, draw it out, make sure it's a good story, ect., ect. @~@U Oi.

TPBM Has at least one action figure/Doll

Online KazeHaru_Hime

• Fiction writer/crazy author, artist and wild imaginationatist.
  • Level 7
  • Noses. Noses everywhere.
    • Cat'z Cattery and More
« Reply #12290 on: April 21, 2012, 11:39:14 AM »
...One? >.> *has at least a hundred... dolls anyway XD*

The person below me had a good sleep?

(23:24:04) Nitro3.0: Michael: Unarmed? You have a brain don't you? That's a highly deadly weapon.
"I hear much, yet I don't say much. I Understand much, yet know too little. My choices are careful, yet I can't count on myself. I need you, oh Lord, to guide me in all my ways, and to strengthen and encourage me, through all my days." --Nitronius III (a.k.a. Nitro3.0 XD)
(03:44:20) Ciela: (Adults? Yes. Mature? PFFFFFTno.)

Offline Nitro3.0

• Level 8
  • Onin's Beast
« Reply #12291 on: April 21, 2012, 03:21:14 PM »
No, in fact I didn't. I had to sleep on the couch because of some guests we had, and my back is annoying me. DX

TPBM ate some sort of veggie or fruit today

Online KazeHaru_Hime

• Fiction writer/crazy author, artist and wild imaginationatist.
  • Level 7
  • Noses. Noses everywhere.
    • Cat'z Cattery and More
« Reply #12292 on: April 22, 2012, 02:18:49 PM »
Yup! Two apples :3

The person below me likes apples.

(23:24:04) Nitro3.0: Michael: Unarmed? You have a brain don't you? That's a highly deadly weapon.
"I hear much, yet I don't say much. I Understand much, yet know too little. My choices are careful, yet I can't count on myself. I need you, oh Lord, to guide me in all my ways, and to strengthen and encourage me, through all my days." --Nitronius III (a.k.a. Nitro3.0 XD)
(03:44:20) Ciela: (Adults? Yes. Mature? PFFFFFTno.)

Offline RekiaBara

• Night fury Princess! Get a free Water buffalo!
  • Level 6
  • I'm ether Reki or ReBa, XD
« Reply #12293 on: April 22, 2012, 05:54:47 PM »
f their green XD
TPBM likes sour skittles better than reglur skittles!
Job 40:15-41:34.  Awesome verses!
"A soft answer turneth away wrath, but grievous words stir up anger." Proverbs 15:1.

If right isn't right, it's not right it's left, if left isn't left it's not left it's right and right isn't right it's not right it's wrong, right?

I asked Jesus "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied "This much." And He stretched out His arms and died on the cross for me.

Offline Love

• Level 8
« Reply #12294 on: April 22, 2012, 06:43:37 PM »
Thats tough XD I like both, but sour is pretty good

TPBM has prisma colors :3
#lovepunsftw

“In friendship...we think we have chosen our peers. In reality a few years' difference in the dates of our births, a few more miles between certain houses, the choice of one university instead of another...the accident of a topic being raised or not raised at a first meeting--any of these chances might have kept us apart. But, for a Christian, there are, strictly speaking no chances. A secret master of ceremonies has been at work. Christ, who said to the disciples, "Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you," can truly say to every group of Christian friends, "Ye have not chosen one another but I have chosen you for one another." The friendship is not a reward for our discriminating and good taste in finding one another out. It is the instrument by which God reveals to each of us the beauties of others.”

"A bible that's falling apart usually belongs to someone who isn't" ~Charles Spurgeon

Offline Nitro3.0

• Level 8
  • Onin's Beast
« Reply #12295 on: April 22, 2012, 07:10:33 PM »
That I do! And I love them much! ^___^

TPBM likes chibis

Offline RossAnime

• The wretch the song refers to...
  • Level 6
  • This skin and bones is a rental.
    • www.rossanime.weebly.com
« Reply #12296 on: April 22, 2012, 08:13:24 PM »
oooh prisma colors  ;D
*loves prismacolors* i use a black prismacolor pencil for inking some times :)
Tell me, why do we, as human beings, think that we can change the truth by believing a lie?

~you might want to check this out~ http://www.wretchedradio.com/

My DeviantArt rossanime.deviantart.com

Offline Love

• Level 8
« Reply #12297 on: April 28, 2012, 07:22:45 AM »
Me too :D i love how they write :3

TPBM has been rock climbing (doesn't have to be a real mountain, just the fake ones are acceptable XD)
#lovepunsftw

Offline Nitro3.0

• Level 8
  • Onin's Beast
« Reply #12298 on: April 30, 2012, 11:06:52 PM »
Nope.

TPBM has recently drawn a great piece of art they're proud of.

Offline KittyMarie

• I share Kuro with Birdie. NO ONE ELSE CAN HAVE MY KURO.
  • Level 6
  • Married 5/3/14
    • HeHasPlans.Com
« Reply #12299 on: April 30, 2012, 11:24:00 PM »
Not really, just a sketch I like...tho I was pretty happy with how I drew and shaded Kyle....[which became my avvi]

TPBM has never caught a fish while fishing
HeHasPlans.com

HMy DeviantArt

“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
― Dr. Seuss