April 21, 2014, 01:07:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Home Rules-Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: CM's First Official Contest! With real prizes, even!  (Read 8167 times)
inkhana
Administrator
"You like me! You really like me!"

Hello! <3

« on: June 09, 2008, 05:24:49 PM »

Our first contest will be a caption contest!  In short, fill in the balloons of the following strip with any text you like!

Rules

1. Fill in ALL FIVE balloons with your own text!  The best dialogue wins!  (Don't worry about editing the image.  You can just type the text in your post)

2. You can enter as many times as you like.

3.  Be sure you have permission to give me your address if you win.

4.  Your entry must be made in this thread!  No email submissions, please!  (I may never get them)

The grand prize is:
ONE MANGA OF THE WINNER'S CHOICE

Let's see what you can do!  Cheesy

Download/Beta-Test Special Delivery -->
Check out the development thread -->

What is my desolation? It is the black setting for the sapphire of His everlasting love. ~Spurgeon

"If at first you don't succeed... figure out if your definition of 'success' is correct." ~anonymous

SpidermanFreak!

The mighty goatman551!(now has granite plate body!

« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2008, 05:54:31 PM »

1:I just love the beach!

2:Yea me to!

3:Battle dog attack!!!!

4:Oh no...

5:Are you bugging them again kai!!!!!

"WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT ELECTRICAL BILLS "

"hey bub"-wolverine
"..........."-link
Cricket
Neeeeeerd.
Villain Member?

He's smiling because he won 35 minutes ago.

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2008, 08:34:48 PM »

My entry is attached.

The man who can drive himself further once the effort gets painful is the man who will win. - Roger Bannister

"Nothing gives a person so much advantage over another as to remain always cool and unruffled under all circumstances." - Thomas Jefferson

You are in control of your life. Don't ever forget that. You are what you are because of the conscious and subconscious choices you have made. - Barbara Hall
Ichigo
The Future awesome voice actress~President of the Elric fangirls fanclub~ I <3 DarkEd~ Fruit-chan Strawberry!
Over 9000!

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2008, 08:59:05 PM »

oooh! this'll be good!!! I'll post mine later^^

I Ichigo, Hereby own Redfur's 1000th post. :3 and Star's 2000th post. and Pala-kun's 3660th and Kiwi-chan's 1999th.and Britt-chan's 200th and 1000th, Gabby-chan's 150th! and Drewix's 1776th Mwahahahaa~

"be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
~dr. Suess
"The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart."
-Hellen Keller
Me: C-Can I have a doodlegraph?
Vic: Doodlegraph? What's that?
Me: You know, Where you doodle and autograph ^_^
Vic: hahaha, I've never heard of that before.
Me:'cuz I just made it up ;3
Vic: Your're so cute X3 *flicks hat*
Ichigo
The Future awesome voice actress~President of the Elric fangirls fanclub~ I <3 DarkEd~ Fruit-chan Strawberry!
Over 9000!

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2008, 09:59:29 PM »

1> nothing like the beach hey rose?
2> oh yeah!
3> I don't see what's so great about it! tremble's gonna get sunburned!
4> uh-oh
5> will...you...shut...up...about...that...stupid dog?!?

I Ichigo, Hereby own Redfur's 1000th post. :3 and Star's 2000th post. and Pala-kun's 3660th and Kiwi-chan's 1999th.and Britt-chan's 200th and 1000th, Gabby-chan's 150th! and Drewix's 1776th Mwahahahaa~

"be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
~dr. Suess
"The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart."
-Hellen Keller
Me: C-Can I have a doodlegraph?
Vic: Doodlegraph? What's that?
Me: You know, Where you doodle and autograph ^_^
Vic: hahaha, I've never heard of that before.
Me:'cuz I just made it up ;3
Vic: Your're so cute X3 *flicks hat*
Alpha621
A local ghost
Bearer of the legendary 9 stars

ヽ(.◕ˇω ˇ◕; )ノ

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2008, 11:17:08 PM »

1.Going to the beach was a great idea.
2.Yep!!! Glad I thought of it!
3.I don't see what the big deal is! I didn't even what to come to this stupid beach!
4.Umm...what I meant to say was-
5.Look, this is the one time I get a one week vacation from work and work can be stressful, but you wouldn't know that, would you kai!? All I want to is have a little peace and relaxation; no annoyance, no obnoxiousness, nothing. IS THAT TO MUCH TO ASK FOR!?!

I claim Ichigo's 4100th post X3 and Catalyst's 800th and 1100th post Grin and Drewix's 600th and 4000thpost Cool and Paladin's 777th and 3000th post Cheesy and Sora's 600th post Smiley and Manga-Chan's 6000th post :3 and Gabby's 600th and 1000th post Grin !!!

ost ^w^ and Kawaiione's 300th post >w< and Britbrit-Chan's 3330th, 3900th and 3470th post OWO !!

I own the pages of=
"Just Random Conversation Cheesy ": 200th

Micah

Look at the world He has made.

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2008, 02:53:28 PM »

Ok here is mine!

Christ is the glory of God. His bloodsoaked cross is the blazing center of that glory. By it he bought for us every blessingótemporal and eternal. And we donít deserve any. He bought them all. Because of Christís cross, Godís elect are destined to be sons of God. Because of his cross, the wrath of God is taken away. Because of his cross all guilt is removed, and sins are forgiven, and perfect righteousness is imputed to us, and the love of God is poured out in our hearts by the Spirit, and we are being conformed to the image of Christ.  ~John Piper- Don't Waste Your Life
The Melody Maker
Friendly neighborhood spambot vanquisher!
Administrator

My personal text.

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2008, 05:15:15 PM »

I'm not entering the contest.  I just felt like doing this for laughs. XD  (Ink and Cal will know what the first panel is talking about. Wink )

Fight Spam! Click Here!

-- Russell (aka "MelMak")
"[Sing] and [make] melody with your heart to the Lord." --Ephesians 5:19b

Old school for the win! \^o^/

I claim Inkhana's 1024th, 1900th, 2000th, 4000th and Game Plan final update posts! <3

Please check out The Traveller's Guide and Special Delivery, the two games I'm working on. Smiley
shiroihikari
Nostalgia Junkie

We're jumping onto White Base!

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2008, 09:53:57 PM »

1. Man, this Coke tastes awesome!
2. Yeah!  People prefer the taste of Coke to the taste of Pepsi!
3. LOL UR BOTH RONG!  MOUNTAIN DEW IS WINNAR!
4. Say that again and I'll pour this Coke all over your perfect hair.
5. Eeep.

Nostalgia Junkie.   Because old memories die hard.

Friendly Warning: This blog contains some PG-13 language.
Micah

Look at the world He has made.

« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2008, 09:39:58 AM »

Hey Ink, when r u gonna announce the winner?

Christ is the glory of God. His bloodsoaked cross is the blazing center of that glory. By it he bought for us every blessingótemporal and eternal. And we donít deserve any. He bought them all. Because of Christís cross, Godís elect are destined to be sons of God. Because of his cross, the wrath of God is taken away. Because of his cross all guilt is removed, and sins are forgiven, and perfect righteousness is imputed to us, and the love of God is poured out in our hearts by the Spirit, and we are being conformed to the image of Christ.  ~John Piper- Don't Waste Your Life
inkhana
Administrator

Hello! <3

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2008, 10:47:02 AM »

...I knew I forgot something.  XD  I dunno, I think I'll wait a couple of weeks so people who don't visit often get a chance to participate.  If that's okay with everyone else.  ^^

What is my desolation? It is the black setting for the sapphire of His everlasting love. ~Spurgeon

"If at first you don't succeed... figure out if your definition of 'success' is correct." ~anonymous

Alpha621
A local ghost
Bearer of the legendary 9 stars

ヽ(.◕ˇω ˇ◕; )ノ

« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2008, 10:48:33 AM »

That's fine Cheesy ! It'll be good for everyone to participate.

I claim Ichigo's 4100th post X3 and Catalyst's 800th and 1100th post Grin and Drewix's 600th and 4000thpost Cool and Paladin's 777th and 3000th post Cheesy and Sora's 600th post Smiley and Manga-Chan's 6000th post :3 and Gabby's 600th and 1000th post Grin !!!

ost ^w^ and Kawaiione's 300th post >w< and Britbrit-Chan's 3330th, 3900th and 3470th post OWO !!

I own the pages of=
"Just Random Conversation Cheesy ": 200th

The Melody Maker
Friendly neighborhood spambot vanquisher!
Administrator

My personal text.

« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2008, 03:58:34 PM »

By the way, I assume it's meant to be read left-to-right?  I only just thought to ask that now. XD;

Fight Spam! Click Here!

-- Russell (aka "MelMak")
"[Sing] and [make] melody with your heart to the Lord." --Ephesians 5:19b

Old school for the win! \^o^/

I claim Inkhana's 1024th, 1900th, 2000th, 4000th and Game Plan final update posts! <3

Please check out The Traveller's Guide and Special Delivery, the two games I'm working on. Smiley
splinter_02
SD Dev Team

I walk alone.

« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2008, 04:01:29 PM »

As much as I'd love to enter the contest, I can't because I'm not allowed to give out my address.  That doesn't mean I won't submit a caption though.  Wink

"Who am I? Am I really what others say about me? Or am I only what I know of myself?"
Dietrich Bonhoeffer, Widerstand und Ergebung
inkhana
Administrator

Hello! <3

« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2008, 04:25:17 PM »

Aww, that's too bad.  Can you do e-gift cards or something like that?  I think you only have to know the recipient's email address then.  Of course, if you can't place online orders, it's a moot point.  lol  ^^;;

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: